At Pete’s Chiropractic our approach is simple...
1. Charge reasonable fees that allows everyone to get adjusted regularly
2. Make it as easy as possible for people to get in and get adjusted
3. Give the best possible adjustment
4. Treat the client as we would want to be treated
At Pete's Chiropractic we believe...
1. Everyone is better off when their body can communicate with itself better
2. Regular chiropractic adjustments help your body communicate better with itself by helping your nervous system function better
3. Everyone should be getting their spines checked on a regular basis
4. Everyone has the right to make their own decisions when it comes to their own body
To find out where you are out of place and when to stop adjusting you....
In our opinion, finding where someone is out of place and when to stop trying to help their body move the bone is even more important than the technique used to help the body move the bone. Put simply, you need to know where to go and when to quit. We use Advanced Muscle Palpation (AMP), Motion Palpation and the PARTS assessments to find your misaligned bones putting pressure on your nerves.
To Adjust you...
We use one or a typically a combination of the 3 techniques below.
Manual Adjusting (Our hands)
Instrument Adjusting (We specifically use the Impulse Adjuster, which is a far superior version of the activator. We know, we've tried all the different types of instruments. The activator is like a horse drawn buggy, the impulse adjuster is like a sports car.)
Drop Table Adjusting (Where the table comes up and then falls away)
What technique(s) we use to adjust you will be determined by your spines curvature, the stiffness of your spine, your age and your personal preferences. We mix and match our techniques to find the combination that works the best for each area of your spine.
We also adapt as is needed. For example, we may not be able to use certain techniques right away because you can not handle them, but later on you may do very well with those techniques. Or, you may be able to handle one technique, but as you age you are no longer able to handle that technique. We adapt as is needed. If you prefer one technique over another, let us know.