At Pete’s Chiropractic our approach is simple...
1. Charge reasonable fees that allows everyone to get adjusted regularly if they choose
2. Make it as easy as possible for people to get in and get adjusted
3. Give the best possible adjustment, every time
4. Treat the client as we would want to be treated
At Pete's Chiropractic we believe...
1. Everyone is better off when their body can communicate better with itself
2. Regular chiropractic adjustments help your body communicate better with itself by helping your nervous system function better
3. Everyone should be getting their spines checked on a regular basis
4. Everyone has the right to make their own decisions when it comes to their own body
To find your misaligned bones putting pressure on your nerves we us a techniques called Advanced Muscle Palpation (AMP) and Motion Palpation. We also use the PARTS Assessment.
To adjust we use one or a combination of the 3 techniques listed below. If you prefer one over another, just let us know.
1. Manual Adjusting (Our hands)
2. Instrument Adjusting
3. Drop Table Adjusting