Common Questions and Answers
How do I schedule my first visit?
3. Walk in (scheduling online and calling are preferred)
You are encouraged to bring your partner to your first visit if you are able to.
If your children are not getting adjusted the first visit, we ask that you please leave them home if they are under the age of 13 for your first visit, if it is possible.
How much will the first visit cost?
Your first visit will cost $35.
After your first visit, your cost will depend on which Payment Option you choose.
What to expect during your first visit
2. We will go over your paperwork
3. We will talk about chiropractic and I will explain what I will be doing and why
4. You will be adjusted and then we will go over the payment options you can choose from for future visits
5. Your first visit will take about 1 hour + or - 15 minutes. Please be patient on your first visit, as there are no appointments needed after people's first visit. As a result, I work new people in. It is a great opportunity to see how I run my offices and it allows me to have no appointments. Everyone was new once and had to wait once and like I tell people, I get to find out how patient you are. :)
How do I schedule my second visit?
You do not need an appointment after your first visit, just come in during our hours and you will be seen on a first come, first served basis.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check, credit cards, debit cards, health savings accounts (HSA) and flexible spending accounts (FSA). We do not accept insurance. Payment is due at time of service.
Do you take my insurance?
We do not take any insurance, however our fees are at the price of a co-pay or less for the vast majority of people so it does not matter if you do or don't have insurance. If you look at our fees you will find they are incredibly affordable.
Why don't you take insurance?
There are many reasons why we do not take insurance, some are philosophical in nature others are more practical. The main reason we do not take insurance is because it helps us keep the costs down so we can offer options that allow people to get adjusted on a more regular basis if they choose. By not taking insurance, it is just less complicated and lets us focus on the care of the client over additional paperwork to justify a visit to a third party insurance provider. There are no surprises for the client in the mail with a bill insurance didn't cover, etc.
Do you deal with workman's compensation or automobile claims?
No, we do not deal with workman's comp or automobile claims. If you come to us and you have been involved in an automobile accident or work accident and you are planning on filing a claim, we will recommend a couple chiropractors in town who deal with insurance. It is best to go with a chiropractor that is very familiar with the insurance world in these types of situations. When people are done dealing with their workman's compensation or automobile claim situations they are welcome back at our office.